Want to ski or ride at world-class ski areas at great prices, make new friends, and share in a year-long schedule of fun social activities both on and off the slopes? The Mogul Meister Ski & Snowboard Club, a not-for-profit volunteer organization serving New York’s WESTCHESTER COUNTY, western Connecticut, New Jersey, and the New York metropolitan area, offers all that and more.
Our club offers a variety of ski adventures at America’s top ski resorts both in the East and West, as well as lots of opportunities to mingle and make new friends, thanks to our year-long schedule of trips and social events for both singles and families. With more than 50 years of experience serving the tri-state area’s skiers and snowboarders, the Mogul Meister Ski & Snowboard Club can offer world-class skiing at prices that cannot be beat. While the club’s primary focus is skiing and snowboarding, we offer other events and activities including tennis, bicycling, hiking, sporting events, happy hours, holiday parties, clam bakes, and much more!
The MMSSC offers many opportunities to become involved with activities and make new friends. We are an adult club with full membership for ages 18 and older. Please take a look at our CALENDAR to find out about upcoming events, the ski schedule, and meetings.
Weekend TripsTypically we have 3 to 5 weekend trips in the east, visiting resorts in Vermont, New Hampshire, and New York. Our weekend trips are usually bus trips making them ideal for skiing, snowboarding and socializing. The price of our weekend trips usually includes:
- Bus transportation between Westchester and the Resort Destination
- Lodging for Friday and Saturday nights
- Lift tickets for Saturday and Sunday
- Group breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- Group dinner on Saturday night
- Snacks and beverages on the bus, and Boxed meal for the ride home.
Weeklong TripsTypically, we have 2 to 3 week long trips out to the U.S. West, Canada, or Europe. The price of our weeklong trips usually includes:
- Air and ground transportation to the resort destination
- Lift tickets
- Transportation between our lodging and the mountains as appropriate
- Daily breakfasts
- One group dinner
- Welcome reception or happy hour